Your Inventory is now live on the World War 3 website! This web-based interface is used to transfer purchased or earned items straight to your game, including the contents of Closed Beta Packs, Twitch Drops, and more, and works with your preferred platform, including MY.GAMES and Steam.
HOW TO TRANSFER ITEMS
- Sign in to the World War 3 website using the account associated with World War 3
- Go to your Inventory
- Select the item(s) you wish to transfer, and verify that your details are correct
- Confirm by clicking ‘TRANSFER’
- You will receive any transferred items automatically in your in-game inventory (allow some time for your items to appear once sent)
- Enjoy your items! If you’re having trouble receiving them, please contact our customer support team.
IMPORTANT: The transfer process cannot be reversed. Ensure that your details are correct before confirming the transfer.
WHAT CAN I TRANSFER?
- Closed Beta Pack contents
- Twitch Drops
- Newsletter rewards
- Items from future promotions, competitions, and special events
Most of the items you receive in your Inventory are Blueprints. These can be accessed in-game by going to your Character Slots, hovering over a Slot, and customizing it by clicking the icon indicated in the image below.
Visit your Inventory to start transferring your items to World War 3 today!